Let's Get PhysicalJan 24, 2023
Was exercise something that you committed to in 2023?
Exercise helps with so many things. It can decrease stress, and even helps promote weight loss.
The great thing about exercise is that there are so many right ways to do it! Do what works for you, your schedule, your preferences and your budget.
If just the word "exercise" stresses you out, try focusing on just moving more. There are so many ways you can incorporate movement into your daily life.
Here are some ideas:
- Park farther away when you go to the store.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Play on the playground with your kids rather than sitting on a bench.
- Set an alarm on your phone or computer to remind you to get up and walk around for a couple minutes every hour during the workday.
- Do some lunges, jumping jacks or planks while you're waiting for your dinner to heat up or during a commercial break.
- Instead of meeting a friend for coffee, meet at a park or gym.
- Plan a rollerskating or rock-climbing date instead of dinner and a movie.
- Do calf raises and squats while brushing your teeth or getting ready in the morning.
- Do wall pushups anywhere to strengthen arms.
- Rake or shovel instead of using a leaf or snowblower.
- Do housework with vigor.
Exercising doesn't have to be difficult, time-consuming or expensive. The key is moving more to improve your mobility and establish healthy long-term habits.
Wouldn't you love to feel more like yourself, have more energy, live without pain and have a clear mind and active body?
If you have struggled with weight for most of your life and don't know where to start getting your life and your health in balance, I can help.
I want to help you get ready for Summer. I have five spots open this month for a FREE Health Consultation that will help you get clear on your goals, so that you can reach those dreams you set for yourself this year.